Measures to Overcome the Negative Impacts of COVID-19 on the Mental Health of Dentists.
2. Gasparro R, Scandurra C, Maldonato NM, Dolce P, Bochicchio V, Valletta A, Sammartino G, Sammartino P, Mariniello M, di Lauro AE, Marenzi G. Perceived Job Insecurity and Depressive Symptoms among Italian Dentists: The Moderating Role of Fear of COVID-19. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020;17(15):5338.
3. Schwendicke F, Krois J, Gomez J. Impact of SARS-CoV2 (Covid-19) on dental practices: Economic analysis. J Dent. 2020;99:103387.
4. Spoorthy MS, Pratapa SK, Mahant S. Mental health problems faced by healthcare workers due to the COVID-19 pandemic-A review. Asian J Psychiatr. 2020;51:102119.
5. Consolo U, Bellini P, Bencivenni D, Iani C, Checchi V. Epidemiological Aspects and Psychological Reactions to COVID-19 of Dental Practitioners in the Northern Italy Districts of Modena and Reggio Emilia. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020;17(10):3459.
6. Stefani A, Bruno G, Mutinelli S, Gracco A. COVID-19 Outbreak Perception in Italian Dentists. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020;17(11):3867.
7. Martina S, Amato A, Rongo R, Caggiano M, Amato M. The Perception of COVID-19 among Italian Dentists: An Orthodontic Point of View. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020;17(12):4384.
8. Shacham M, Hamama-Raz Y, Kolerman R, Mijiritsky O, Ben-Ezra M, Mijiritsky E. COVID-19 Factors and Psychological Factors Associated with Elevated Psychological Distress among Dentists and Dental Hygienists in Israel. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020;17(8):2900.
9. WHO. Considerations for the provision of essential oral health services in the context of COVID-19. Available from: https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/who-2019-nCoV-oral-health-2020.1 Accessed on 02 August 2020.
10. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Interim Infection Prevention and Control Guidance for Guidance for Dental Settings During the COVID-19 Response. Available from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/dentalsettings.html. Accessed on 02 August 2020.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.