Influence of Covid-19 on Dentists and Routine Dental Practice in Libya.
2. Tramini P, Al Qadi Nassar B, Valcarcel J, Gibert P. Factors associated with the use of emergency dental care facilities in a French public hospital. Special Care in Dentistry. 2010;30(2):66-71.
3. ADA News. ADA recommending dentists postpone elective procedures. American Dental Association (ADA). 2020. Available from: https://www.ada.org/en/publications/ada-news/2020-archive/march/ada-recommending-dentists-postpone-elective-procedures.
4. ADA News. CDC reminds clinicians to use standard precautions, recommends isolating patients with coronavirus symptoms. American Dental Association (ADA). 2020. Available from: https://www.ada.org/en/publications/ada-news/2020-archive/february/cdc-recommends-isolating-patients-with-coronavirus-symptoms.
5. Cleveland JL, Gray SK, Harte JA, Robison VA, Moorman AC, Gooch BF. Transmission of blood-borne pathogens in US dental health care settings: 2016 update. J Am Dent Assoc. 2016;147(9):729-38.
6. Kampf G, Todt D, Pfaender S, Steinmann E. Persistence of coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces and their inactivation with biocidal agents. J Hosp Infect. 2020;104(3):246-51.
7. Ather A, Patel B, Ruparel NB, Diogenes A, Hargreaves KM. Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19): Implications for Clinical Dental Care. J Endod. 2020;46(5):584-95.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.