Is outcome based cleft research leading somewhere?
2. Mars M, Plint DA, Houston WJ, Bergland O, Semb G. The Goslon Yardstick: a new system of assessing dental arch relationships in children with unilateral clefts of the lip and palate. Cleft Palate J. 1987;24(4):314–22.
3. Atack N, Hathorn I, Mars M, Sandy J. Study models of 5 year old children as predictors of surgical outcome in unilateral cleft lip and palate. Eur J Orthod. 1997;19(2):165–70.
4. Arshad AI, Alam MK, Khamis MF. Assessment of complete unilateral cleft lip and palate patients: Determination of factors effecting dental arch relationships. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2017;92:70–4.
5. Haque S, Alam MK, Khamis MF. Factors Responsible for Unfavorable Dental Arch Relationship in non Syndromic Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate Children. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2017;41(3):236–42.
6. Kajii TS, Alam MK, Mikoya T, Oyama A, Koshikawa-Matsuno M, Sugawara-Kato Y, Sato Y, Iida J. Congenital and postnatal factors inducing malocclusions in Japanese unilateral cleft lip and palate patients-determination using logistic regression analysis. Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2013;50(4):466–72.
7. Haque S, Alam MK, Khamis MF. Treatment Outcome of Bangladeshi UCLP Patients Based on Both Phenotype and Postnatal Treatment Factors using Modified Huddart Bodenham (mHB) Index. Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2018;15293:[Epub ahead of print].
8. Yew CC, Alam MK, Rahman SA. Multivariate analysis on unilateral cleft lip and palate treatment outcome by EUROCRAN index: A retrospective study. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2016;89:42–9.
9. Arshad AI, Alam MK, Khamis MF. Assessment of complete unilateral cleft lip and palate treatment outcome using EUROCRAN index and associated factors. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2017;100:91–5.
10. Haque S, Alam MK, Khamis MF. The effect of various factors on the dental arch relationship in non-syndromic unilateral cleft lip and palate children assessed by new approach: a retrospective study. BMC Pediatrics. 2017;17:119.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.