Towards thirty years of evidence-based practice (IV): A critical reflection on the knowledge management in healthcare sector.
2. FDI World Dental Federation. FDI policy statement on evidence-based dentistry: adopted by the FDI General Assembly, September 2016, Poznan, Poland. Int Dent J. 2017;67(1):12-3.
3. Ganshorn H, Giustini D. New directions in health sciences libraries in Canada: research and evidence based practice are key. Health Info Libr J. 2017;34(3):252-7.
4. Langlois EV, Straus SE, Mijumbi-Deve R, Lewin S, Tricco AC. The need for rapid reviews to inform health policy and systems. In: Tricco AC, Langlois EV, Straus SE, editors. Rapid reviews to strengthen health policy and systems: a practical guide. Geneva: WHO; 2017.
5. Cases M, Furlong LI, Albanell J, Altman RB, Bellazzi R, Boyer S, Brand A, Brookes AJ, Brunak S, Clark TW, Gea J, Ghazal P, Graf N, Guigó R, Klein TE, López-Bigas N, Maojo V, Mons B, Musen M, Oliveira JL, Rowe A, Ruch P, Shabo A, Shortliffe EH, Valencia A, van der Lei J, Mayer MA, Sanz F. Improving data and knowledge management to better integrate health care and research. J Intern Med. 2013;274(4):321-8.
6. Chan T, Trueger NS, Roland D, Thoma B. Evidence-based medicine in the era of social media: scholarly engagement through participation and online interaction. CJEM. 2018;20(1):3-8.
7. European Commission, Directorate-General for Research. International cooperation in FP6: project synopses. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities; 2007.
8. Oxman AD, Lavis JN, Lewin S, Fretheim A, editors. SUPPORT Tools for evidence-informed health Policymaking (STP). Oslo: Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services; 2010.
9. Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services. Final report summary - SUPPORT (The SUPPORT Collaboration: Supporting Policy Relevant Reviews and Trials). Luxembourg: EU Publications Office; 2011.
10. WHO; Alliance for Health Policy and System Research. Annual report 2016: partnership and policy engagement. Geneva: WHO; 2017.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.