Current systematization of dental caries.
2. Chi DL, Scott JM. Added Sugar and Dental Caries in Children: A Scientific Update and Future Steps. Dent Clin North Am. 2019;63(1):17-33.
3. Simón-Soro A, Mira A. Solving the etiology of dental caries. Trends Microbiol. 2015;23(2):76-82.
4. Fejerskov O, Nyvad B, Kidd E. Dental Caries: The Disease and its Clinical Management. England. Ed. Wiley-Blackwell; 3ª Ed. 2015.
5. World Health Organization. Global data on dental caries prevalence (DMFT) in children aged 12 years. WHO. 2000.
6. Taqi M, Razak IA, Ab-Murat N. Comparing dental caries status using Modified International Caries Detection and Assessment System (ICDAS) and World Health Organization (WHO) indices among school children of Bhakkar, Pakistan. J Pak Med Assoc. 2019;69(7):950-4.
7. Giacaman RA, Muñoz-Sandoval C, Neuhaus KW, Fontana M, Chałas R. Evidence-based strategies for the minimally invasive treatment of carious lesions: Review of the literature. Adv Clin Exp Med. 2018; 27(7):1009-16.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.