Screening for oral cancers: Future perspectives.
2. Le Campion ACOV, Ribeiro CMB, Luiz RR, da Silva Júnior FF, Barros HCS, Dos Santos KCB, Ferreira SJ, Gonçalves LS, Ferreira SMS. Low Survival Rates of Oral and Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Int J Dent. 2017;2017:5815493.
3. Speight PM, Epstein J, Kujan O, Lingen MW, Nagao T, Ranganathan K, Vargas P. Screening for oral cancer-a perspective from the Global Oral Cancer Forum. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2017;123(6):680–7.
4. Kharma MY, Alalwani MS, Amer MF. Promising Future in the Detection of Oral Cancer by Using Advance Screening Technology. J Oral Health Craniofac Sci. 2016;1:022–33.
5. Olson CM, Burda BU, Beil T, Whitlock EP. Screening for Oral Cancer. A Targeted Evidence Update for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. 102nd Ed. Rockville: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2013.
6. Singh SP, Ibrahim O, Byrne HJ, Mikkonen JW, Koistinen AP, Kullaa AM, Lyng FM. Recent advances in optical diagnosis of oral cancers: Review and future perspectives. Head Neck. 2016;38(Suppl 1):E2403–11.
7. Conway DI, McMahon AD, Smith K, Black R, Robertson G, Devine J, McKinney PA. Components of socioeconomic risk associated with head and neck cancer: a population-based case-control study in Scotland. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010;48(1):11–7.
8. Kuriakose MA. In: Contemporary Oral Oncology Rehabilitation and Supportive Care. 1st Ed. Platek M, Mimikos C, editors. Switzerland: Springer, Cham; 2017. Nutritional Evaluation and Nutrition Support of Oral Cancer Patients.
9. Wang Y, Springer S, Mulvey CL, Silliman N, Schaefer J, Sausen M, James N, Rettig EM, Guo T, Pickering CR, Bishop JA, Chung CH, Califano JA, Eisele DW, Fakhry C, Gourin CG, Ha PK, Kang H, Kiess A, Koch WM, Myers JN, Quon H, Richmon JD, Sidransky D, Tufano RP, Westra WH, Bettegowda C, Diaz LA Jr, Papadopoulos N, Kinzler KW, Vogelstein B, Agrawal N. Detection of somatic mutations and HPV in the saliva and plasma of patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinomas. Sci Transl Med. 2015;7(293):293ra104.
10. Saxena S, Sankhla B, Sundaragiri KS, Bhargava A. A Review of Salivary Biomarker: A Tool for Early Oral Cancer Diagnosis. Adv Biomed Res. 2017;6:90.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.