Prescribing health to unveil the enemy. Restricting sugars consumption for oral and systemic health.
2. Wong MC, Clarkson J, Glenny AM, Lo EC, Marinho VC, Tsang BW, Walsh T, Worthington VH. Cochrane reviews on the benefits/risks of fluoride toothpastes. J Dent Res. 2011;90(5):573–9.
3. Kassebaum NJ, Bernabé E, Dahiya M, Bhandari B, Murray CJ, Marcenes W. Global burden of untreated caries: a systematic review and metaregression. J Dent Res. 2015;94(5):650–8.
4. Kumar S, Tadakamadla J, Kroon J, Johnson NW. Impact of parent-related factors on dental caries in the permanent dentition of 6-12-year-old children: A systematic review. J Dent. 2016;46:1–11.
5. Giacaman R. Sugars and beyond. The role of sugars and the other nutrients and their potential impact on caries. Oral Dis. 2017:In press.
6. Arheiam A, Brown SL, Burnside G, Higham SM, Albadri S, Harris RV. The use of diet diaries in general dental practice in England. Community Dent Health. 2016;33(4):267–73.
The copyright of all the articles published in the J Oral Res. belongs to the Universidad de Concepción, Chile. All information about theJ Oral Res. is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 and must be cited correctly.